Tilt & Turn Window
Offering the choice of two inward opening methods the Timber Tilt & Turn Window is a versatile and popular choice with Broxwood customers. Available in any U-value and size and also with tough-wearing aluminium cladding.
Timber Tilt & Turn Window
Features and benefits include:
- Made-to-measure, inward opening window.
- Easy-to-operate with practical dual positioning
- Open inwards on side hinges or, left or right, alternatively, turn the handle through 180° to tilt window inwards from the top for secure ventilation.
- Offers easy cleaning from within the property
- Available in U-values from 1.4 to passive house compatible 0.7 U-value.
- Top-grade finger jointed, laminated and preservative treated timber to last a lifetime.
- Latest insulation and glass technology for ultimate weather protection and home comfort.
- Choice of glazing bars and ironmongery.
- Delivery from 4 – 6 weeks.
- Installation option available.
Alu-clad Timber Tilt & Turn Window
Broxwood’s Timber Tilt & Turn Window is also available with aluminium cladding. The addition of low-maintenance hard-wearing aluminium cladding provides the ultimate protection against the elements. Ideal for commercial applications and more recently a popular choice on smaller developments and private projects.
Additional features and benefits include:
- Increased strength and durability.
- Ultimate protection against the elements.
- Virtually maintenance free windows.
- Base coat wood protection prior to cladding ensures maximum durability.
- Sleek contemporary look and feel
Save Energy by choosing the right U-value
Broxwood windows and doors are amongst the most energy efficient on the market. We offer five energy ranges, from 1.4 to 0.7 U-value, all of which exceed current UK building regulations. Choosing the right U-value is mostly common sense; the simple rule being all our windows will save energy but choosing a U-value which is over specified for your property is unlikely to return greater savings.
Broxwood windows and doors are made strictly to order allowing you to personalise your product with a full range of Design Options to match your project and budget.
We offer a wide range of glass options to suit your budget and project needs. Difficult to reach windows will benefit from Self Cleaning Glass and if you need to escape from the noise of the city then specify Noise Reduction Glass.
Glazing bar options include clip-on bars, Georgian bars and applied bars with optional spacers.
Choice of wood
Our standard windows are manufactured using premium quality, vacuum impregnated, kiln dried, finger jointed and laminated Nordic Red Pine. Hardwoods include Oak, Siberian Larch, Teak or Mahogany. More about the benefits of wood.
All products are offered with a choice of factory finish – in any RAL, NCS colour. A robotically applied factory finish guarantees a perfect finish and excellent protection and with a 30% better bond between wood and paint compared to painting on site. Different colours can be applied to the inside and outside. Stains and lacquers may also be applied to interior surfaces.
Handles Hinges & Vents
Locking or non-locking handles are available in satin anodised aluminium, brass, brown or white. Vents are available in aluminium, brown or white. Hinges are available in natural, brown, white or any RAL colour.