Safety and Security
Security and safety are important considerations where windows are concerned and Broxwood manufacturers have developed some of the best locking and hinge systems available.
Security features include:
- Bar with key lock. Lock the bar, remove the key and the window will not open if the glass is broken. NB. This is the most common way of burglar access
- The window pane is glued to the sash. Even if the glazing beads are taken out it is almost impossible to remove the pane.
- Windows can withstand up to 900 kg per closing point depending on the ironmongery specified
- Can also be fitted with special security glass for enhanced break-in prevention
- Lockable night vent positions
- Childproof locks
- Safe cleaning lock position
- Secure catches
For more information, please contact us.